With a virtual office in Denmark, your business will benefit from significant savings and flexibility compared to a regular office space. With the use of technology, your employees will be able to work from any location and the business management will be performed electronically. Not being restricted to a specific location, your Danish virtual office allows you to hire the best qualified employees from all over the country. Our law firm in Denmark can provide all types of virtual office services.
You can also watch our video on how to open a virtual office in Denmark:
There are certain steps to consider if you are looking to set up a virtual office in Denmark:
• Start by defining your company`s needs for a virtual office and evaluate the requirements of this office;
• Choose a geographical area where to locate your virtual office;
• Contact our team of Danish lawyers which provides virtual office services and inform them about the location you want for the virtual office, the time commitment (6, 12, 24 months or more) and what type of services your virtual office requires.
The main virtual office services offered by our law firm in Denmark are the following:
• A local business address in a prestigious location in Copenhagen or other important Danish city;
• A local postal address for your company;
• Mail collection and forwarding;
• A dedicated telephone service;
• A dedicated fax number;
• Voice mailbox;
• Call redirecting;
• Meeting rooms that are available on request and for short terms.
Our attorneys in Denmark offer complete virtual office services, including a registered office in Copenhagen (or any other main city), mail forwarding and secretarial services. A local phone in Denmark, dedicated fax number and call redirecting from a Danish number will also be provided to you if you contact us.
If you are a businessman who travels a lot or if you enjoy working in the privacy of your home, a virtual office in Denmark is an option to consider. There are several advantages that this type of office provides.
• Low maintenance costs;
• Ready to use in less than 12 hours;
• Postal and package services of your request;
• Professional reception of your guests;
• Immediate availability.
Our lawyers in Denmark can provide you with a personalized virtual office package according to your business needs.
There are no comments